Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm a slacker

I thought I was going to be super profitable this month.

I thought I was going to update this Crazy Ideas blog with a bunch of great ideas...

All I did was change the domain name. It is easier to remember now:



So far, nothing has been done but to sit back and watch my Adsense income drop WHILE my traffic increases.

In frustration, I have started a new website.  And I'm going to give it a frenzied effort.

In order to light a fire under my fatso underside, I'm going to reveal the domain....

http://thedudesgiftproblem.mycoolinfo.com/


Let's see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Post some blurred analytics screenshots and I'll see if I can help you find out whats going on. In fact send me a message on skype at jasonkadams, I do fulltime seo as an affiliate and would be interested in speaking with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jason! Thank you so much for your helpful offer.

    Check out my latest post, I sorted out my conversion rate issues. Some pretty crazy stuff was going down - had me pedaling all over the cyberwebz sorting it out.

    You should pm with your biz info at brotherquinn@hotmail.com .. always up for learning more about SEO!

    ReplyDelete