Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hey guys!

Just wanted to pop in and mention a website that I've found.  It's a little different income model that what I am doing - but quite fascinating and profitable.

I think a lot of you will love there stuff: http://adsenseflippers.com/

I even entered my email address to get their free "Blog Blueprint".  Read it last night.  Got some exciting ideas in this noggin' -- then I couldn't sleep.

Next week, I think I'll move this little guy off of blogger - if I find the time.  Maybe when I do the income report?  Just put up with the site design changes, ok?

It turns out that www.nomorewhitesocks.com is going to be smaller than I had hoped.  Instead of 100 product reviews, I am going to do 50. It's just costing me too much time to try to launch it AND maintain the other sites at the level they need.

So here's to beautiful fall leaves, being an Uncle (again), and rocking out the world.

"I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back" - Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment